Saturday, May 03, 2008

Another two day post........

Ahhhh, what the hell happened to me last night???? I fell asleep on the sofa and when I woke up, I was in no mood to write, so..........

Yesterday is now a blur......other than realize that I spent over an hour....about an hour and a half.....standing at the window at the Wal Mart Pharmacy as the pharmacy, the W-M main offices, and my insurance company worked on trying to get the damned computer system with W-M corrected. They would not pay for my prescriptions....as supposedly I had some other "primary" insurance.....HA!!!! Just paying for one policy is enough....never mind to have two. When I completed my forms for Medicare, I did not sign up for the prescription part of Medicare as I want to keep the one I have had for 20 years here with the school district. Anway....after numerous phone calls, many calls being put on hold, and then more conferences, the computer system at W-M was corrected......and then I received my meds. During all of that time of waiting and standing, I inquired as to the cost of the two meds I am using for the plumbing problem.....and if I didn't have the insurance, they would each be $98.00 for 30 pills!!! That would be OVER $6.00 each day just so I can ............you-know-what!!!!!!! DAMN!!!

Today......it was a beautiful day.....much different than yesterday morning when we had this line of severe thunderstorms come through the area, winds causing havoc around here, and tons of rains along with the winds, driving the rain against the side of the house and windows. Sooooo, I got out and mowed the yard.......took a bit less than three hours this time as I didn't have many sticks and limbs to pick up as I did after the entire winter's devastation to the trees the last time I mowed. Then this afternoon..........well, we waited for Dr. Jeni and Meghan and Rachel to arrive.....and they did about the middle of the afternoon.

I received a late BD present from them.......a Garmin Navigation System for our travels!!!! I have been looking at them and thinking it would be nice to have....and VOILA!!!! I now have one!

This evening I grilled some burgers.....and then around 7:30pm, Becky and Rachel arrived....AND.....we had our family birthday celebration for Rachel's 10th BD which was last week. More presents, more excitement, more cake!!!! Another big time for her....!!!!

And so, the day ends, or is beginning to end, as the "girls are going wild" here in the stick and brick.....but they are having a great time running from the den to the media room with a large tellie in each place.......enjoying the fun and excitement of just being together.

LIFE IS REALLY GREAT!!!!!!.....And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: