Sunday, July 22, 2007

Why can't these days continue................???

Beautiful!! Stunning!!! Yep......I'm talking about today in F'town on Buford Heights........almost perfect. The weather couldn't have been better...........no complaints today.

I spent most of the day out on the patio.....enjoying this weather. Fr.Roast coffee early this morning outside........mid-morning coffee again outside.......and off and on all day, including spending about 2-3 hours reading under the umbrella of the patio table. I did take out a little more than half of an hour to pump some iron.........really feel great after doing that for 30-45 minutes!!

Once again, with the 1st Lady still visiting her mother it was very easy to relax. She is always busy, busy, busy doing something either around the house or at her desk........so, I soon find myself on the go doing things a lot of the time. And...with her being away for several days, I find myself in a relaxed mode........something a little bit different!

My eating schedule while she is away is rather erratic...........just whenever I feel like eating. Soooo, today.......I dined solo al fresco about 4:30pm...........and fixed my wonderful panini sandwich: very fresh tomatoes, mozzarella slices, fresh basil from my herb garden, Tuscan boule crusty bread, and all of this drizzled with extra virgin olive oil. Then on the outside of the bread I spread some gourmet mustard and then using the George Foreman Grill, I close it down on the sandwiches and let is brown as the cheese melts over the basil and tomatoes. Ummmmmm........it was soooo damn good!! And it was accompanied by fresh corn on the cob with a couple of glasses of my dark red medicine(Pepperwood Grove Cabernet).............and all of this was enjoyed and consumed on the patio in perfect temperatures. An incredible light supper and pretty healthy at that!

Another great day.........peaceful, relaxing........and the only thing missing is not being in TheHowserHouse on wheels!!! Sure getting the urge to travel down the highways again.......soon, I hope!!!!! Life is tooooo short to stay in one place! However, after another day like today......once again.....

LIFE IS GREAT!!!!!....and I hope it is for all of you, also!!

No comments: