Saturday, July 21, 2007

What an incredibly beautiful day......

The title speaks for itself......and for the wonderful weather which made this day something special!!! Lots of time on the patio enjoying Fr. Roast coffee......and the flowers.....and the many birds that visit the edge of our patio where the bird feeders are located.......and wonderful green fountain grass that flows so softly as the breezes push this way and that way.....very, very gracefully.

I took the day off......yep.....I did almost absolutely nothing today......and thoroughly loved doing just that.....NOTHING!!! Do I feel guilty??? NOPE........I feel relaxed, at peace, and thankful that I could just sit back as discussed above......and not feel as if I had to jump up and watch the clock and get many projects and tasks accomplished. A good feeling.......!!

After visiting with Jeremy by phone, we have decided to postpone our trip to Louisiana one more for another week as his schedule is really, really crammed with a lot of events, filming for television spots, etc., etc., etc. Sooooo, hopefully we will be in Baton Rouge and New Orleans in two weeks.......really looking forward to going down there. I LOVE NEW ORLEANS!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow.......well, who knows??? Life is tooooo short to be soooo involved throughout one's Life. It IS time to stop and smell the roses each day and at each place along the pathway of Life. And with each step along that pathway........

LIFE IS GREAT!!!!....and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!

No comments: