Sunday, July 15, 2007

Two days of ..........

A bit lazy last night........sorrrrrry. The 1st Lady and I worked most of the day........I think it really should be called the Two Step "Stuff" Shuffle....and it was quite a dance!!!! After the garage sale we were gone for almost a week.....and the remainder of the "stuff" that didn't sell and the "stuff" that we were keeping .....well, it was all just laying around inside.

Sooo, for the past couple of days we have been trying to re-arrange this "stuff" that the 1st Lady will NOT let me get rid of. Ohh...let me be honest....I did make two trips in the car with a full load each time to the Sr. Center Thrift Center......but that just didn't take care of all of it. Sooooo, we began to move things within the garage to reposition the "stuff" that I could not get permission to throw away. And so.......the Two Step "Stuff" Shuffle began........and it was not a dance of love!!!! HAHA!!

We moved things around, confronted each other with different ideas as to where to store it, and then had some MAJOR discussions about all of this "stuff". Ah yes........we are both tooooooo head strong! I couldn't get her to agree to eliminate this "stuff" which she says we MUST keep as " we might need it sometime". Soooooo, it seemed that we just moved things from one side of the garage to the other......and then back again in a slightly different space. And sooooo, will this project ever be finished????? Hmmmmmm.......stay tuned(if you can handle it).........

Today.....the 1st Lady went to church this morning......and I enjoyed my "talking heads" shows on the tellie. The weather was horrifically hot and humid with clouds threatening storms. We both just rather lounged around today.......and then later this afternoon we began to organize some of the things that I had brought back from Eldon with me: pictures, clipppings, newspapers, etc., etc. And still there are more of these same items to sort through and get organized and stored. I am a SLOW picture sorter-outer as I want to look and enjoy each picture and think about.....and wonder about the era in which it was taken.

We did have about 507 raindrops this afternoon......and as best as I could count, there wasn't one drop more than that. However, we need one hell of a lot more!!!!

Two days have gone by since I last posted.........and I am MORE than ready to get my sagging ass on the road again.....SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have been in Missouri WAY tooooooooooooo long since we returned last month from Wisconsin. Time to get going!!!!

Life is GREAT ( would be better if I was traveling in TheHowserHouse).........and I hope it is for all of you, also!

No comments: