Sunday, July 29, 2007

A real "do-nothing" day!!

I didn't wake up as early as usual........could it possibly be because I didn't hit the sack until almost 1am........thanks to our good friends, I had eaten soooooo damn much that I just could not bring myself to laying down and then not sleeping well because of having tooooooooo much food inside my sagging.....VERY sagging.....hulk! Soooo, I stayed up researching the Egypt trip.....and finally fell onto the bed...exhausted.

The 1st Lady went off to church this morning for the 1st service.....and I had my Fr. Roast coffee as I watched the "talking heads" Sunday morning tellie shows. Really wasn't feeling too good.....seemed to have a bit of a headache when I got up and it just insisted on hanging around....until that damn little man inside my head finally got "warmed up" and really began to bang that hammer on my skull!

This afternoon we ran up to Farmington to do a bit of shopping during the sale at Penny's.......and didn't buy very much at all. Just looking around for some inexpensive summer clothes that might work for us in Egypt and Jordan......should we sign on the dotted line this week. We will have dress very conservatively........not much leg and/or skin showing.......out of respect for their beliefs and culture. Keeping a rather low profile is what we want to do even with all of the tight security which they have in Egypt for the thousands of tourists from around the world that visit there. Jordan......it will be even under tighter security there.........but I have no fears!! I do not believe in hovering in the corner of my house out of fear something could occur everytime we leave to go somewhere...........that is not the way I have lived my Life!

This evening........the 1st Lady put together a delicious and wonderful salad for a light supper. W
OW.......it was terrific!!!! And.........now the evening has been rather laid back as we watched a bit of the tellie.........and did nothing.

As always..............:

Life IS Great.....and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!

No comments: