Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Still here and ok......

I didn't get to post yesterday as our study is under an unplanned redecorating project......of which I believe....BELIEVE....that it is finished tonight. With all of the furniture removed for the refinishing of the floors, the 1st Lady decided that it was an "excellent" time to strip off the one wall of "den like" wallpaper and repaint the walls!! Sooooo, I had to unhook our internet modem, the HowserHouse wifi, and remove all from the room so they didn't get paint spattered.

Therefore.....NO post from yesterday....and hardly any online experiences or paper reading yesterday. Tonight.....well, we should be able to begin to move the furniture back into the room tomorrow. I hooked up the internet and wifi this evening......and so.....here I am!

We are slowly.....I repeat, SLOWLY.....beginning to get some of the things/stuff put away. The return of the furniture is foremost on our minds......and some things will just not be able to be returned to their proper spots until we get our appliances re-installed, the cabinet doors/drawers adjusted for straightness, etc., etc. Maybe by the end of next week?????

We have worked long hours yesterday and today. The painting has had to be done by the 1st Lady....as mine paint fume allergies have been really affecting me.....headaches, weird muscle feelings, etc., etc. GLAD when it is all completed. Yesterday morning I also climbed onto the roof and once again......emptied the gutters of all of the many wet leaves and crap that had blown into them recently. With the oncoming winter storm that is predicted, I thought it best to get them cleaned out.....for the last time this fall.....I HOPE!!!!

It will be interesting to see if the weather men are accurate in their dire weather forecasts for the next two days. Usually they are soooooo out of practice in forecasting winter storms for Missouri that they always miss their accuracy during the first couple of winter storms that are due in here. We'll seeeeee.........

And sooooo......more work to do tomorrow in this almost completed house. Sooooooo.....I will leave you with my usual....

Life is Great.....and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: