Sunday, November 19, 2006

Running out of time.....and spaces!

Today.....well, almost the entire day was spent in working on the house....specifically the sun room. And I must admit......in the last couple of years I have developed an allergy to paint fumes......soooooo, the 1st Lady has been doing the painting since we cannot have the windows/doors open with the cold temps. I did paint the edges of the ceiling where the paint roller could not do a good job......but, even with wearing a face mask that I purchased, the fumes had my head pounding with every heart beat. Eventually, it makes me very dizzy and weak.

Soooo, I stayed out of there as much as possible........but after an hour of exposure I then went back into the kitchen and vaccumed out the new drawers and cabinet shelves......getting all of the saw dust, etc., etc. out so we can begin to put the dishes, etc. into the new cabs.

Tomorrow....well, we must get the little stuff moved and stored.....somewhere! That way I hopefully will be able to get some muscle help to move the large pieces of furniture and get them off of the hardwood floors for the refinishing job this coming weekend. UGH!!!! Hope we can get all of this done!!!!!!

Enjoyed watching the Sunday evening CBS "The Amazing Race"!!!!! LOVE that show!!!! And this particular episode was exciting and frustrating......especially with the Cho brothers who just didn't want to take any leadership and push ahead......or get serious about asking for assistance from the locals. Just seemed like they had lost their steam on this leg of the race......

Feeling quite a bit better today......thankfully. Again.....for ALL of the many, many messages I have received from you readers........THANKS soooo much for caring!!!!! With soooo many people concerned, how can I not say that....

Life is Great......and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!

1 comment:

Tim Firebaugh said...

Nice Remodel, Howser Family!

Cousin Mike told me about your Blog, John, so I had to come and take a look. I moronically "flagged" your blog (computer illiterate that I am) thinking that it meant to SAVE it onto my computer, so I'm sorry about that if it sends you some rubbish about me being a "puritan who objects to your content".

Hope your Turkey Day was great!