Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ohhhhh......moan....groan......ughhhhhh......

ANOTHER day of waxing TheHowserHouse, or should I say ...finishing it. AND......then I took on the task of washing the truck......and later on, the 1st Lady wanted me to wash the Park Avenue.....and so, tonight I am soooooo damn sore I can hardly sit quietly.

All muscles and upper joints are screaming out at me for treating them so harshly!!!!! And, I am now finding it difficult to even use the keyboard on my lappie. DAMN.......I will not try to do all of these vehicles and TheHowserHouse within two consecutive days. AND........to make it worse, I still have all of the many windows on the RV to wash!!!!!

The day was very cool, windy, and mostly sunny. The lawn could be heard growing......and each time I walked on it, I had thoughts running through my head about WHEN would I be able to mow it before Monday afternoon?????!!!!! Just another task/chore that must be completed prior to our hooking up and leaving next week..........they are never ending, aren't they???

Tomorrow......well, we plan to see Mike for a while and then we head to Cape for the wedding of two of our friends/students. Jeremy is a groomsman and so he is there already from Evansville, IN. He and his date for the weekend will be here at the stick and brick on Saturday and Sunday.......I hope we can spend some time with them as we have a list of events planned that will keep us "on the go" the entire time, I'm afraid!!!

One little visual enjoyment that has been occuring recently for the 1st Lady and myself. I FINALLY put up two bird feeders......right beside the hummingbird feeder.....and the two I put up were for finch seed and for sunflower seed. AND WOW!!!!!!! The flight path to our feeders is completely full and occasionally there are collisions at the landing locations!! We have had all kinds of wonderful birds making their appearances besides our patio........and this makes sitting there for Fr. Roast coffee in the morning or for my daily dosage of dark red medicine in the late afternoon highly enjoyable!!!!

Ok....OK!!! I must submit to the howling, aching muscles in my aging body....and bring this discussion of my day to an abrupt closure. I think I will take a very HOT shower and using the built-in seats in the large shower......just let the steaming water massage my old carcass. Even with this pain and aching from making TheHowserHouse more beautiful, my vehicles cleaner.......

Life is Great.....and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: