Monday, May 21, 2007

A day of preparations............

Felt a bit better this morning, but still a bit on the weak side. A cup of Fr. Roast coffee helped.....just a bit. Two pieces of toast.....and then I decided the lawn would not get shorter of it's own accord, sooooooo I put on my "mowing shoes" and began. It took several 5-10 minute breaks with lots of water, but I finished in about three hours.

After a lunch break.....I began to load the RV.....getting it ready to leave tomorrow for about 3 weeks. And......it took all afternoon and into the early evening.......always, always it takes mucho longer than I think it will to decide just what is needed and then get it stowed away.

Soooooo, there you have it!!!! My entire day in two brief paragraphs!!! Wasn't it an interesting day for me??? Such an exciting day.....HA!

Now.....as we depart tomorrow.....AFTER the house alarms have been set.......we are going to spend a week at Mark Twain Lake in NE Missouri at one of the Corps of Engineers campgrounds. Then.....we will be off to the Wisconsin Dells area for another week......and finally after a slight detour through Indiana to New Castle, where we will have a couple of repairs on TheHowserHouse done and our new dining table installed.

For the next week, at the minimum......we will probably not have access to the internet. My cell phone rarely works up there unless it is on "extended network" and with that I cannot get online either. Soooooo, if there are not any regular posts or pics on here........try not to panic and get toooo upset with me. I will try to find some free Wifi.....somewhere during the week......and just perhaps.....PERHAPS I can get online from the cg.

And sooooooo.........after a very busy day.......

Life is Great!!!!.....and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!

No comments: