Wednesday, December 06, 2006

WHEW.......better and busy!!!

ME??????? I'm mucho better......and starting to remember what it is to feel almost good. Enough said about my health....ok??? I will be fine very soon......a reminder: If you don't think BIG...nothing BIG will happen! I AM thnking big.

Yesterday and today have been spent on our house......and WOW.....are things now starting to fall into place......FINALLY!!! The interior painting is getting closer to being completed.....the 1st Lady is doing all of the painting.....and what an INCREDIBLE job she is doing. Did she miss her calling??? Should she have been an interior painter??? I think she is highly....NO,....she is VERY highly qualified to go pro!!!!

Today, our dishwasher was installed this morning by the plumbers.......and then this afternoon, our contractor and crew arrived to start doing the "little" things and to go over my unfinished list that I had put together. Tomorrow they will be here at 7:30am to complete everything by Friday evening....!!!????? HOPEFULLY!!!!!

Our cabinet store called and all of the things we need to complete the cabinet installation have arrived and are in STL. Sooooo, I'm off in the morning to pick everything up and return quickly to TheHowserHouse so everything can be completed. There just seems to be sooooo many little details that I have on the list that I am not certain how they can get it all done in two days........guess I'll see.

Do I have any other news......events.....oddities????? You know......I seem to be at a loss for words.......really believe that it is the OTC meds that I am using to fight the cold germs that have been having an orgy inside my chest cavity.........a real huge party going on down inside me. Anyway.......those meds are winning the little battle inside and I believe the orgy/party is about to be closed down!!!! YEA!!!!!

Instead of ramblin' like some senile 63 year old sagging hulk, I will spare you my loosely put together thoughts and return to you tomorrow evening with news of more completed items on our home.......let's hope!!

Life is GREAT........and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: