Sunday, December 10, 2006

ANOTHER disappearing day!!!! CRAP!!!!

I was up at 7AM this morning.......awakening with another sinus(?) headache. Not certain if it is sinus or the fumes from the floor refinishing......but whatever it is, I do not like it. It has been pounding all day, no matter what OTC pain killers I ingest.

I spent the entire day......ENTIRE DAY......getting out the Christmas/Holiday decorations, putting up the tree, and then in between........attempting to get more kitchen items put away in the new cabinets/drawers. Soooooo, I hauled seasonal stuff out......and I put stuff back into new locations(and we will never find things in the kitchen). This is becoming OLD very, very quickly........

I am NOT a fan of Christmas/Holiday decorations.......at least I don't like to put them up and then a few short days later, take them down again......BAH...HUMBUG!!!!! Most likely this is my most negative time of the entire year........always has been, always will be! Decorating is not my way of getting into the Christmas "spirit".......and this year especially since we are still in this elongated remodeling project.

OK.....OK......I can just hear some of you right now.........the old man is a grouch!! Hmmmmm.......tonight you are not toooooo far from the truth. I am really out-of-sorts this evening!!!!!! Have you ever had one of these days???????? Surely, you have!!?

The best part of the entire day was The Amazing Race!!!!! Yep......my pick of the pairs WON the million dollars for arriving first from their 13 country round-the-world race!! YEAH!!!!

And sooooo, the day slid by quicker than sliding on owl shit! This week is hectic....and the next one is even more so......UGH!!! When does retirement begin???????????????????????????

Life is great......and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: