Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Mon/Tues, Jul 5/6, 2010: Two days of a quiet house......

Well........what the hell do I discuss tonight????? Why, you may ask?? Well, because not one damn thing really has occurred in my evolving Life yesterday or today! I am almost at a loss for words, but:

I have watered all of the plants, shrubs, bushes, etc in the yard BOTH mornings(we REALLY do need some rain)

I cleaned the house, changed the beds, did the dishes, did some laundry, swept out the garage, cleaned the bathrooms, and folded the laundry to put away!!

What else did I do???? Well........I have read, I have researched the surgery for cataracts, I have written a few replies to messages to me on FB, I have talked on the phone with my great friend today, and.....the best thing to occur since Thursday......the 1st Lady returned home from her long weekend with Darrel and Dr. Jeni and their three rugrats, and Rachel. They were all in Branson, but I had my eye doctor's appt on Friday so I was unable to go with them. NOW....the house is clean......and our lives can continue on their daily routines which we have established for ourselves.

This week I have to begin to get the RV back in travel shape, inside and out.....as next week on Thursday we will go to Hannibal for the Midwest Rally of the Cedar Creek RV Owners Club....and there are about 30 Cedar Creek RV's expected from several states. Looking forward to it!!!

Soooo, tonight I am going to turn in early, do some reading on the Lee Child's novel that I have had going for quite some time. My eyes always give me problems reading when I am laying in bed.......hopefully that will improve in the next two months!!!! But....any improvement will be better than what my eyes are at this point in time.......seeing double images, often looking like I have my eyes open UNDER WATER, things blurring beyond the readable stage......just NOT good!!!! However........

LIFE IS JUST REALLY GREAT!!!!!!.....And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!

No comments: