Friday, July 09, 2010

FRI morning: A question for ALL readers on here....

As you have may have read, I am going to my cataracts removed in a couple of weeks. I have 2-3 choices as to the lens that will be implanted in my eyes, but I am just not sure which ones I would like to have. Is there anyone of you who have this done the past few years.....and, if so.....which lens did you have put in????

Any experience in this and discussion in the comments will be very, very much appreciated!!!! I am trying to gather as many opinions as I can before I have to make this important decision.

THANKS!!!!!! And, because of all of you......

LIFE IS REALLY, REALLY GREAT!!!!!.....And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John,
I think I already posted that I had the Toric Lens. It's wonderful b/c it provides correction as well as getting rid of the cloudiness from the cataract. It's so nice not to wear contacts any longer.
Just returned from an Alaskan cruise. It was wonderful and such beautiful country. I'm planning to go to the reunion in August. Just saw Roy's pix. Can't believe those!!!
Good luck with the surgery.
Mary Dohrendorf aka Mary Lee Rohls

Unknown said...

John, I just had my second eye done. I just let the Dr. decide as he is the expert. Results 20/20 in both eyes without glasses. Downside is I still need reading glasses and the computer screen is fuzzy so I will still wear progressive lenses. Easier than hunting for reading glasses. Last time we talked you thought you were going to Starr Valley in July. Are you still going? Ken Paul Freewheelingrv@gmail.com