Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wed, Dec 30, 2009: NASTY weather.......YUK!!!!

Today.....wow, it was just plain nasty outside. Nothing accumulating on the ground except moisture from a few snow flurries, BUT.....this afternoon the dreary, dismal, dripping mist and slight rain began to come down on us. I was sure glad by that time we had already decided that we would not be ready to leave for Texas in the morning.



We will leave on Friday morning........start out the new year by traveling!!! This year I have been in 24 states, District of Columbia, Canada, and Mexico(many times)..........let's see where I go in 2010!!!



Today...we took down the rest of the decorations, including the tree, packed them all up, and then wheeled them into the garage for storage for another 11 months....YEA!!!! Then...I began to lay out the items that need to be put into the RV tomorrow: files, documents that need to go with us, technology box with all of the cables, cords, chargers, etc in it, and tomorrow I will load the items back into the RV that have been in storage in the garage during the COLD weeks behind us. Clothing is a problem......it has been colder than normal in the RGV already...and soooo, I need to make certain that I have jeans, sweat shirts, and a couple of coats, I guess. THEN....I have take dress clothes for the days we will be in Mobile prior to the March 6th wedding. Hmmmmm.......

And sooooo, most of the day was completed without anything interesting to discuss......after the decorations were stored, then the cleaning of the house had to be done.....UGH. It actually took more time than we thought.....therefore, our decision to not try to get on our way in the morning. But......one more day here will not be horrible...haha!!! As always......

LIFE IS JUST REALLY, REALLY GREAT!!!!!.....And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!

1 comment:

Ms. Fiddlesticks said...

Happy travels.