Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thurs. Dec 31, 2009: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!!!!

Very, very short tonight. Spend ALL day loading the RV and as the day went on, it became colder and colder. I will have to let the furnace run tonight to keep things from freezing.

We are sitting here at the stick and brick with Dr. Jeni's three little ones....while they go enjoy the evening. Sooooo, we may not depart from here quite as early as I had hoped...which means possibly arriving in Texarkana in the dark.....not fun!!!

Soooo, I am needed to help corral them.....and, I am certain that the clean and neat house we were going to leave will now be messy and not so clean when we arrive home in the spring.....UGH. Ahhhhh, the joys of little grandchildren that enjoy coming to the house!!!! They are great.....but, not what the stick/brick is used to having inside it.

LIFE IS REALLY, REALLY GREAT!!!!!.....And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

2 comments:

Keith said...

I am looking forward to some posts from the deep south of Texas. If it is cool there, lie about it. LOL I can't wait to hear about sitting out in the sun there while it is 5 degrees here tonight. Have a great trip. Keith

Unknown said...

Hope you got away today. We are in New Carney with Jim & Sally. Planning to leave Sunday to TG.
Charlie & Katherine