Friday, May 15, 2009

May 15, 2009: Same-o, same-o.....and another HUGE storm front about to arrive!!!

I want to get this post written......as I said, a huge storm front is approaching and if we should lose the power again, then I will have at least communicated today.

Nothing new.....more people knocking on the door wanting to do this and that, and this and that, in regards to the trees, etc. I did have a couple of men come by in a very, very old dump truck that seemed to be held together with duck tape and a prayer......and wanted some of the logs, wood for themselves. Of course, I told them to TAKE IT!!!!! TAKE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!!! And.....they took three loads full, but for me it was just the beginning of the piles and piles of broken and chopped up trees!!

I had a really bad headache today......just one of those times, so I just laid around, slept a little, and feel much better now....9:30pm. The 1st Lady went to see Becky and then they went to visit with Mike. She should be back here before much longer.....and I hope she does get here before that storm arrives. It is NOT fun driving in the darkness of the National Forest between here and Cape G........and much worse when it is raining and blowing. The asphalt is new......and, VERY BLACK when it gets wet!!!

Tomorrow, the adjuster(ress) is to arrive at 11AM....and hope she is "workable" with us!!! I also have the DirecTV people coming to most likely put up a new satellite dish on the roof and perhaps new cable, also. Hmmmm.....keep wondering if this is covered by the house insurance?????? Guess we'll soon find out.........

And sooooo, another rather uneventful (so far....) day has gone by.

And, as always....hmmmm, almost always.......

LIFE IS GREAT!....and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!!!

No comments: