Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 28: VERY warm and humid and windy!!

Hmmmm.......today was a super day, weather-wise. I even dislike talking about it due to the fact that F'town and most of Misery is hunkering down under the freezing rain, sleet, and snow. UGH......THAT is why we are spending our winters down here on the border!

Today??? Not much different this morning than what I usually write.....lots of French Roast coffee for my cup.......some online newspaper reading....and then around 9:30 this morning I decided I had had enough of driving a dirty truck, so I spent the next 1.5 hours washing and cleaning the truck. It DOES look much better, however........I should have bet on it, it is supposed to rain tonight!

The 1st Lady and I went over to one of the RV parks in Pharr....a town/suburb just east of McAllen....and spent two hours having a GREAT time square dancing. The two hours just flew.....and we have such a super bunch of friends who are also square dancing that the laughter never ceases during those two hours!!!!!! It is SUCH great fun!!!!!

On the return drive, we stopped at Walmart for some necessities......and SURPRISE!!!! There were very few people in there and we didn't even have to wait in line to check out.......a very rare occurance!!!

This evening we had a causal supper of salad and some god-awful frozen pizza....from Wally World in a Sam's Club box.......horrible!!!!! BEWARE, my good friends....OK????

After that terrible meal, we sauntered down to Buzz/Moe's and visited with them and Pete/Jane. As always, the topics transition from one to another...and oftentimes, the transitions aren't very smooth....haha!

OK...that's a wrap!!!! Nothing of importance today....my body is under attack by some type of "cold" bug....and it is moving rapidly into my chest/lungs. This humidity is not helping very much.....so, I called my urologist to see what I could take that isn't a antihistimine, as that does conflict with my daily meds and renders them useless. THAT I can't have happen, so I need to know what I can take that will not hinder the results of my regular medications......hmmmmm......still waiting for a phone call.

And so.....this day slides into the "done" column........each day goes by quicker and quicker than the others....as my Life begins to slide faster and faster in the aging process.....UGH!!! However.......as always,.......

LIFE IS REALLY, REALLY GREAT!!!!!.....And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!!

No comments: