Monday, October 08, 2007

Yep.......I'm back at the stick and brick!

Yesterday the 1st Lady and I returned from our two week journey through southwest Missouri and up to the Lake of the Ozarks. By the time we unloaded TheHowserHouse...on wheels....we were completely exhausted!!! WHY??? Not sure......however, we really did keep busy for the almost two weeks that we were out and about. Then.....the road home was not the best for a relaxing drive with the 38 foot house on wheels behind us.......it is two lane most of the way and without the safety of a shoulder to pull of on, should there have been a need to do so.

Today.....we were not up and about very early. There were many items to take care of in the game of catch-up........and soooooo, I am a bit late at getting this posted. Nothing of any real news occurred today.......but, I just kept busy cleaning out the RV.......carpets, shower and bathroom, sinks, mirrors, etc, etc., etc. I always like to clean right after we return from a trip so that TheHowserHouse is always ready to go........and, at this point in time, IT IS!!!!

The 1st Lady headed north today to spend the week with her mother. There are always things that need to be taken care of ........her mother counts on the 1st Lady to assist her with these small tasks.

Me????? Well....I do have some things to get done this week, but then......with the cooler weather...hopefully....that is to arrive in the next day or so.....I am looking forward to just enjoying the patio!!!

And sooooo, another day....errr....two days.....have passed in my Life.......and as always...

Life IS Great!!!!....And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: