Tuesday, October 30, 2007

13 DAYS!!! And....today was another gorgeous day......!!

Today......the 1st Lady and I were up and on the street for our two mile power walk and we had only gone about a quarter of a mile when.......DAMN!!!! My right knee began to shoot some stabbing pains at me.......and it seemed like it was just not working correctly. Now....how does a knee not work correctly??? I sure as hell do not know, but what I DO know is that I had to return to TheHowserHouse on Buford Heights....., but by the time I reached our stick and brick, my knee was OK!!!! Go figure........I have no idea what happened. And......all day long, today.....my knee has been perfectly fine.....THANK GOD!!! I do NOT have the extra $$$ to hire a camel to carry me around for 16 days while on our trip........God help my sore ass if that had to be done!!!

I spent time today doing some more work outside, getting our itinerary outlined so that I can email it to those family members and friends who might need to reach us in some emergency. And....that is taking more time than I anticipated....for some strange reason.

I made a quick trip to the local propane gas dealer to have one of my RV bottles filled......I like to keep them both filled in case I might need to hook up and head down the road at anytime. As usual.......the prices have risen since I last had a tank filled.....DAMN!!!!!

This evening......I watched the Democrat debate in Philly. And.......it was not necessary informative with any earth-shattering news, but there are more good candidates that just one. Have I picked one yet??? No.....I haven't, but the only thing I know is that after the past six years plus.........it will certainly not be a Republican of any kind. One of these days I am going to unlease some of my pent-up feelings about this damnable Administration in D.C.......and the many, many unconstitutional and illegal things that they have forced upon us.......but not tonight.

And with the hope that our weather will continue tomorrow........I will close this little uninformative post.......but as you know I will say:

LIFE IS GREAT!!!!!!......And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: