Monday, October 01, 2007

Monday's post......done on Monday

WOW.....what a gorgeous day here today!!! In fact, I am sunburned!!! We had very slow starting morning......how great it was to just kick back and do nothing except sip some very steamy French Roast coffee from freshly ground beans. And by kicking back, I just watched the Roaring River slip by the side of TheHowserHouse.....well, almost the side. The stream is across the drive from where we are camped.....but, very pleasant anway.

Today was a biking day.......and that was great fun and full of sun. Stayed in the Park, but pedaled all around it for quite some time, stopping to watch the fishermen, the fish(in the stream), and to go to the springs.

I am now in the lobby of the Park Conference Center/Hotel.....and they have free wifi here. This afternoon I did have to drive about 5 miles to a location where I could get some cell phone service/coverage to make some calls. Just thankful that I am able to get the wifi.......Thanks CINDY for cluing me in on this place!!!

Not much new from here........just a lazy place to recuperate from all of the FOOD and fun at our Cedar Creek RV Owners Club rally!!!!! Such a great time there......along with the additional 5 pounds I am CERTAIN that I gained while there.

Tomorrow we are going to Eureka Springs, Arkansas to spend the day just looking around. Perhaps I can even find a great little cup of cappuccino while there!!!!

So....until the next time I get to the top of this hill here in the park and into the lobby......

LIFE IS GREAT!!!!!......And, I hpoe it is for all of you, also!!!!!

No comments: