Saturday, September 01, 2007

Another beautiful morning.......!

With TheHowserHouse being filled with the shouts, laughter, and excitement of two little granddaughters today, my day has been consumed with preparing for Dr. Jeni, Darrel and Meghan and Ava.

I also was on the phone to the call center in India for HP Photosmart All-in-One as it would not print from MY laptop through our wireless network here in the stick and brick. AND.....I'm certain you must know that this took forever........language being a huge barrier!! But......I resolved to keep my frustrations under control and after 1.5 hours......it was fixed and working perfectly.

Therefore......an additions/editing to Chapter 1 and 2......and a new Chapter (3) will not be written and published tonight. The house is not conducive to writing with all of the activity that is running through all of our 11 rooms.......and so, this will be the completion of today's post.

You know.......with two beautiful granddaughters here (the other one is in Kansas this weekend)....how I say anything other than......

LIFE IS GREAT!!!!....And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!

No comments: