Thursday, September 20, 2007

Yep......I'm a little behind with my posting......

Let's see........is there an excuse that I can use????? Hmmmmm.........as I always told my students: "Excuses for problems are for losers.........solutions for those problems are for the successful." (Might be a small paraphrase on this slogan) Soooo, where does that leave me tonight?

Perhaps just a bit tired, just a bit lazy, just a bit.........you call this one, ok??

I have been working on TheHowserHouse..on wheels....yesterday and today. However, today became a rather hot one in the sun so I didn't get it all quite done.....yet. The windows and the exterior of the slides still have to be done.......will take care of that EARLY Saturday morning. This morning, as well as yesterday, I was up and outside by a little after 7am.......and scrubbing like there would be no tomorrow. The roof was not fun.......but then, it never is. Today was the four exterior sides which were dirty enough that my washing brush was not good enough, which made my arms and wrists exceedingly tired......and now, very sore.......from all of the scrubbing.
Sooooo.........the condensed version of yesterday and today........

Tomorrow I'm off to Cape. Have to have the 1st Lady's bicycle in the shop by 9:30 in the morning and then to Lenscrafters to see if my glasses will work......hmmmmm!!! Sure fed up with this situation........hope these glasses work for the REST OF MY LIFE!!!!

And sooooo, I will close this short catch-up post.........and even with the muscular soreness,

Life is GREAT.....and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!!

No comments: