Monday, September 17, 2007

Today??? Sunny and relaxing.........

The 1st Lady and I did our two mile power walk this morning......then it was some delicious French Roast coffee on the patio, and then....rather quickly, the 1st Lady began to sneeze, become congested, and before very long she was becoming feverish and finally put herself down.....on the sofa in the den.

I insisted she take some meds and before long.....by early afternoon, she was sleeping. Not sure just exactly what she has......suppose it is a cold, or at least those are the symptoms she has. I......well, I just stayed away from the den.....and her. I do not need to come down with some cold......of course, neither did she. However, she just feels rotten. Our neighbor next door had the same thing last week.......and so did one the 1st Lady's sorority sisters, so I suppose something is going around. UGH!!!!!!

As I said above, I just relaxed when I wasn't checking on her, bringing her more pills, etc., etc. I even spent a couple of hours on the patio with the novel that I am currently reading now.....and like some very OLD 64 year old man.....I fell asleep.....hahaha!! DAMN........not used to just sitting, reading in the warm but pleasant weather, and enjoying a good book. Oh well.....guess that is what retirement (rebirth... as I always say) is all about.

Soooo, not much happening in my Life today. I need to get on with my discussions of the chapters in my Life.....and I will.......tomorrow!! Sooooo, stay tuned! And....as to you out there in cyberspace, I am quickly about to reach 50,000 pages viewed on my site meter. WOW......who would have ever believed that when I began this little ramling blog, it would become soooo damn popular!!!

Someone from Vance Vineyards emailed me this morning and thanked me for mentioning and discussing their new winery. Cool!!!! Those are nice things to hear.....and to know, that I am appreciated for these little words that I manage to post each.....or almost.....each day. Again......as I always say.......and as I always honestly feel.....

LIFE IS GREAT!!!!! And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: