Saturday, September 22, 2007

Never fear....I'm still here!!!

Just a quick note or two.....yesterday and today have been sooooo busy for this aging, sagging hulk!! I won't go into the sweaty details, but most of this had to do with getting TheHowserHouse on wheels, TheHowserHouse stick/brick, and the truck ready for us to get away for a couple of weeks.

First we are going to Carthage, MO......to the Region 6 Cedar Creek RV Owners Club rally.....remaining there for almost six days. Then the 1st Lady and I are going to Roaring River State Park and while there, a day trip down to Eureka Springs, Arkansas, for some looking around. Then we will be in Osage Beach for three days.....the prime purpose is close the sale of my mother's home there. HOPEFULLY nothing will fall apart with the sale........this happens soooo damn frequently any more......sure hope it works out.

And sooooo,......more tomorrow........I am exhausted from mowing the yard this evening....and oh my God, but did the day's lingering heat and the evening's increasing humidity about do me in!!!!! Now.....to get the truck washed and cleaned out..........tomorrow.

Even with all of this elbow grease that I have been using.......even with all of the sweat glands working overtime to cool down my sagging body...........

Life is GREAT!!!!!......And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: