Saturday, September 23, 2006

RAIN....RAIN....and lots of RAIN!!!!

Rain........and that is what occurred today!!!! It was a continuance of last night's storms...with the exception that we were not under tornado warnings. Today brought huge quantities of rain......and one brief storm with some wind. With such a rainy day......it brought back memories of decades ago when the rain would prevent me from going outside to just enjoy playing with friends. The rain today kept me from doing anything productive........finished packing my bag for the trip to Orlando, did some surfing on the net, some reading, and some tellie watching (UGH).

The 1st Lady went to see Mike this afternoon, picked up Rachel who had been brought down by her grandfather, and then they came on back to F'town. We "dined" at the Pizza Hut......one of Rachel's "favorite" places to eat.

We must check in at the airport in STL by 6:15 in the morning.....UGH!!!! We are scheduled to arrive in Orlando at 11AM.....Eastern time. The good people of Disney will pick us up, transport us to our hotel in the park, and then we are off to see Mickey and pals. I doubt if Rachel or Meghan will sleep tonight.......excitement is running high. Dr. Jeni and Darrel, Meghan and Ava will meet us at the airport......IF....they are on time. They are infamous for being late!!!!!

And sooooooo, I will bring this to a close and get a few zzzzz's before our big "adventures" begin tomorrow. I will attempt to post from there, even tho "free" Wifi is not available....and I REFUSE to pay for it "by the hour". I will use my cell phone when possible to continue my posting for relatives, friends, and addicted readers..........

Life is Great......and I hope it is for all of you, also.

No comments: