Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hope I don't lose this post!!!!!

Oh was I ever pissed last night!!!!! After writing for quite some time last night, I pushed "publish".....and DAMN..........the internet had gone down and everything was LOST!!!!!! By the time I reached a human on Charter Service.........I was completely out of the mood to re-write the entire post........hmmmmm.......still pissed!

Yesterday....well, it was one of lawn mowing, my two mile walk to the city lake, and various little tasks around TheHowserHouse. OK.....there you have it in a nutshell.....or two lines of type.

Today.....another day of covering many bases. Spend some time checking fluids and batteries on TheHowserHouse and then decided to plug in my unbilical cord to the outside receptacle that I had installed last year.......the batteries were a bit down, which I really don't like. Then....well, I worked in the yard deadheading some flowers and my HUGE butterfly bush. It is at least 9-10 feet tall and covered with purple flowers for those many, many flitting butterflies. I then spent some time in the OVER-STUFFED garage......attempting to move things around to make a couple of pathways through the garage.....hahaha!!! WHAT a chore!!!!!

I gave three music lessons this afternoon.....the fourth one cancelled a bit late..(right, Cory??). I have always had a policy that if I wasn't notified of a cancellation 24 hours in advance, unless one became ill, than the student owed me for the missed lesson. This has been valuable when students decide at the last moment that they haven't practiced enough during the week and don't want to hear me chew them out for toooooo many missed notes that had been assigned.

Tomorrow......well, the 1st Lady has an appointment in STL with the Dr. that is going to put in some tooth implants in her mouth. I think tomorrow is just the first stage of this process which should end by the end of the year.........if I can afford to pay the bill.....UGH!!

And........this was my day. My day.......well, it was as usual......

Life is Great.....and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: