Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hmmm.......

Yep......that is the way I feel right now......hmmmmmm...........and the reason? I sit here trying to think what the hell I did today that will make a difference.....to me, to someone else....to the world??? And.......you know, I'm just not sure if I accomplished a damn thing today.

The day dawned......the day disappeared......all in the space of what now seems like just a few brief moments. The one constructive thing that was accomplished is that I spent an hour or so making phone calls for a candidate friend of mine who is running for an Associate Judge position. I agreed to make some calls......and I still have many more to make!

I did receive quite a few emails and comments about the beginnings of a discussion on the glass half full and/or half empty. MANY more than I had certainly anticipated......and that is a positive. It is really great to have such "half-full" compliments.......thanks to all who wrote!!

Tonight.....(perhaps today, also?), my creative juices just don't seem to be flowing. Now....wait a minute.....don't tell me my glass is only half-full!!!! I am an optimist 99% of the time!

And with that last comment.........

Life is Great.....and I hope it is for all of you, also!

No comments: