Thursday, September 21, 2006

Back in the stick and brick.....

After a couple of cups of coffee and some good morning conversation with the lady of the Hilke Inn, I took my leave and drove over to Nationwide RV Sales. After talking with the service manager, Michael Thompson, I made arrangements to return to KC and pick up TheHowserHouse in about 10 days. After that conversation......I headed east on I-70 STL and then south to F'town.

It only took about 5 hours and I was back in our driveway unloading the truck. The rest of the afternoon went by quickly as I attempted to catch up on the past 48 hours +......... Later, I had arranged with three of my friends to come by the house and assist me in moving the grand piano across the living room. It is certainly great to have friends who will break their backs for you......carrying a HEAVY piano from one side of a room to another!!!!

This evening.........hooked on a few tellie shows: Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, and ER......and then the evening is gone as I sit on my sagging ass. Hmmmm......need to walk a couple of miles tomorrow...rain permitting.

And so, another quick trip across the state and back. A good trip .........and.....

Life is Great!!! ....and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: