Friday, June 16, 2006

I AM alive........

Well.......do I give an honest report tonight, after missing last night, or do I keep it clean and "high-brow"?? Sooooo.....

Yesterday was a day of misery for this aging, sagging old man. The "No. 1" plumbing mechanisms were NOT working properly inside this sagging man.......and the only way they would possibly work was if I drank glasses and glasses of water........to rather force through it all through and out into the proper receptacle. And.....when I hadn't drank enough water, the pressure and pain was very, very, very uncomfortable.

I talked with the Dr.'s office......she was gone yesterday and today.....and they then relayed my message of distress to her. They then called me back and gave me the instructions to DRINK 8 ounces of for 8 hours in a row......well, I doubled the amount each hour. And still.....there were times that nothing would happen when it should have........sooooo, the day was a lost cause for me.

By evening, things were beginning to occur in a timely fashion......about every two hours. Soooo, prior to laying this miserable sagging hulk into a horizontal postion, I drank two more glasses of water. When I awoke at 5:30 this morning.....I had slept the entire night, I felt better, and I soon realized that things were working on demand!!! No pressure, no pain, and plumbing pipes that worked when needed.

I don't know the problem.....but this is part of the reason I went to the Dr. three weeks ago. Soooo, I have continued to drink more than plenty of water all day.....at least two 12 ounce glasses per hour.....and that kept me functioning all day and evening.

Sooooo, we'll see how things go tonight and tomorrow...........!! It is amazing how happy one can be when all body parts work and function the way they should....when they should!!!!!!

And......when everything DOES work properly......then,

Life is Great......and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: