Friday, June 09, 2006

A GREAT Lifestyle!!!

WOW……it was really quiet this morning when I awoke……no little girls whispering in the living room, telling deep little girl secrets. Only the 1st Lady and I in TheHowserHouse……..and soon after awakening the aroma of French Roast coffee was floating throughout.

As usual, I took my coffee on the patio….and without any breeze anywhere!!! The morning was hot and sticky with a ferocious sun beating down on the awning. The 1st Lady emerged from the RV and suggested we have breakfast down the road at the Waffle House. This happens to be one of our favorite places for breakfast…..so off we went. And as always…..there was lots of food and small prices for our breakfast.

From there we went to Walgreens to make some CD’s of our pics on my digital camera which needed to be deleted…..only after the CD’s were made. This took a bit longer than I anticipated but sure glad to be able to delete all of those pics from my camera.

Then it was a quick trip about 5 miles east of here to the veggie and fruit market for some fresh sweet corn and ripe tomatoes. It is not cheap there, but they are soooo good and fresh!

We returned to the RV Park…..and spent a rather leisurely morning. The 1st Lady went to the Rec Room and spent almost an hour on the exercise machines, while I enjoyed another cup of coffee…….can never get enough….hahaha!!!!

We skipped lunch after the huge breakfast we consumed…..and around 1pm, we headed to the beach. WHAT a beautiful day it was out there……..the winds picked up and cooled the air down, as the white caps on the Gulf begin to be seen…..and the waves became a bit stronger! It was a great, relaxing afternoon…..perhaps with a tad tooo much sun hitting my wrinkling skin…….and I’m certain it will be more wrinkled now with the extra sun playing havoc with it!!!

WOW……have you ever noticed how your body is evolving as you age (quickly)?????? I really do believe I am returning to my roots……..to my primitive ancestors. The older I become the shorter I become…..the more stooped I become…..and as the hair on my head falls out, the rest of my body catches that hair and I become very hairy like my ancestors. Will I soon be walking so bent over that I will find my hands on the ground as I move about????? Some real thinking to do about this……………….!!!!!

This evening I fixed some BLTs, the 1st Lady fixed the freshly picked sweet corn, I had a couple of glasses of the dark red medicine…..and the dining room was the great outdoors with a beautiful ceiling overhead!!! Following the sumptuous meal, we strolled down to the shore and walked out onto the pier to watch some of the young kids try their luck at fishing. We then set on the beach in a yard swing and enjoyed a young man playing his guitar while on the beach.
And so……..I ask again: Is this almost Paradise??? Can this type of lifestyle get any better???? It is sooooooooooooo relaxing AND enjoyable!!!!!!

Life IS Great……and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!

No comments: