Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oct 18, 2009: FROST was really heavy!!!!

A beautiful morning, today, and it looked as if it had snowed as the ground was sooo thoroughly covered with a heavy coating of frost........sure it killed all of the uncovered plants and flowers!! But.....I suppose it is time for this type of yearly evolution....and, I AM tired of taking care of the lawn, or having it taken care of while we are gone.

Friday??? Saturday??? Hmmmm.....those days passed quickly without any earth-shattering events or news in my Life here in Misery. Friday, I did go down to Cape and then visited with Mike during the afternoon. Yesterday was spent in just laying around the house, watching the sun attempt to remain in view with all of the clouds coming and going all day long.

Sooooo, today and tomorrow I have many things on my "To Do List"....and then need to GET done!!!! Several phone calls to make, the fireplace in the RV to be pulled out and then taken to Harris Fireplace/Heating Shop in Farmington and see if it can be repaired, check out getting the RV into the service shop to take care of the cosmetic damages from the early May storm, and then get the lawn cut, IF...IF..it dries out today.

The 1st Lady is up at Monroe City visiting her mother for a few days, not having been up there to see her since before we left for our trip out west in early August. We now look at the calendar and find ourselves pretty tightly scheduled until almost Thanksgiving......and then it will not be long until the Holidays are here.....and then we leave on Dec 29th for our winter in the Rio Grande Valley in Texas.

And so, I need to get busy....NOW, on Sunday morning(as soon as I finish my second cup of Fr. Roast). Sooooo, as always.........

LIFE IS REALLY, REALLY GREAT!!!!!.....And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: