Friday, March 28, 2008

DAY 89: Second Installment.....Friday

SECOND INSTALLMENT - Friday

Ok……this morning we have had the internet off and on again.…..and tonight, as well as late this afteroon, we have not had any!!! DAMN…..and we had just bragged to the office a couple of days ago that the WIFI here was the very BEST we had ever had at a campground. HA…..guess that goes to show that one shouldn’t brag about things like this!!!

Soooo, today……I feel soooo much better as I said…..what a difference a day can make..….but, WHY???? I sure hate to get my hopes up about things making a U-turn for the better…..and then find these hopes dashed to the ground tomorrow or some other day in the near or distant future.

This morning we just relaxed around the KOA…..and then after a small lunch, we decided to do a bit of shopping as Jay said he would come out here for some grilled steaks tonight. Soooo, off we went…..a WalMart, a K-Mart, Office Max(for a computer printer ink cartridge), and then Winn-Dixie grocery. This is a nice store....with a very good wine selection..…LOTS of wines!!!!! So, we bought a few at some low prices!!

As it was.….Jay was not able to get out here tonight.…. He had had a staff meeting for two hours and he called at 7pm to say he just wasn’t going to make it. I already had the steaks on the grill, but his can be saved and nuked for a small amount of time with some butter on top and it will warm and refresh it for him.

This evening…..still feeling good!!! Still have not KOA Wifi!!!!! But, I am closing this quickly as I have piggybacked onto someone’s internet server here in the cg, so…..…I will close quickly.

LIFE IS REALLY GREAT!!!!!…..And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!

No comments: