Wednesday, August 09, 2006

SOMEBODY's been hammering inside my head.....

UGH!!!!! CRAP!!!! DAMN!!!! I detest waking up early in the morning and realize that somehow, some small alien has climbed inside my head and is pounding with some large mallet deep inside the backside of my skull!!!! I laid there attempting not to awaken the 1st Lady at this hour of sunrise, but finally pulled my throbbing head off of the pillow and slipped into the kitchen to grab whatever pain killers I could locate and quickly downed a couple of those little pills. Hoping a shower would help, I stood in the steaming stream of water as it played on my head, my neck and shoulders........thinking it would relax my tightened muscles and relieve some of the pain. BUT.......it didn't work!!

So, after some Fr. Roast, I laid down on the sofa and just laid there for several hours. And......so went my day.....up for awhile and then back on the sofa. Was it as bad as a migraine???? NOPE.....but it was not pleasant.

This evening, after dinner, I began to feel somewhat better.......enough so that I have put some things together for the weekend. We are leaving this weekend to visit the 1st Lady's mother. TheHowserHouse will be occupied though, as Dr. Jeni's husband, my son-in-law Darrel, will be racing down in this area this weekend and will use our stick and brick as his headquarters while down here. Hopefully he will not experience the hard rain like we had this morning!!!! It really rained quite a lot......thankfully!!!

As I am certain the alien inside my head will leave this evening.........I remain positive that....

Life is Great.....and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!1

No comments: