Thursday, July 20, 2006

Will it end TOMORROW????????????

Humidity and Heat........as we all know, the combination is absolutely miserable in the state Misery!!!! I really dread to see my utility bill with the constant a/c that we are using......but, what can you do???? Tomorrow is SUPPOSED to be cooler.......??? We'll see.....

I spent the morning, after my several cups of French Roast coffee, painting the dining area and the wide hallway ceilings. Lots of blue tape had to be applied first to the moldings around the doors and also to the ceiling light in the dining area. It is a very contemporary light and with most of it being brushed nickel and glass. We did have a beige color on the ceilings and the new white really brightens up the areas and makes it all look so fresh.

This afternoon I ran up to Farmington to pick up another gallon of the paint the 1st Lady is using for the living room.........there is not any place here in town that sells Sherwin-Williams paint........one of the negatives of living in a small town in the middle of the National Forest area.

This evening I installed the new drapery pole....which is really cool looking.....and put up the new drapes in the tv room. They are really great looking.....a casual look....and the darker gray and black drape really works for our gray walls!!!

Tomorrow morning I have to run up to Festus for my appointment with a urologist. Not certain what to expect............sure hoping there is not an invasive procedure....at least not while I am wide awake!!! I'll report back on this issue tomorrow evening.......

And so.......hopefully tonight will not be a repeat of last's nights storms.....but, nevertheless.....

Life is Great.....and I hope it is for all of you, also!!

No comments: