Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Another test.....another trip

I had to be in Festus today for an ultra sound test. An interesting and relaxing type of "test"......enough said.

Afterwards I went on in to STL, went to the cabinet shop that we are working with on our prospective cabinet order. Saw the last stain sample and think we will remain with our initial choice.... I am ready to get these damn things ordered and get them here. It is a company from Canada, but it really doesn't matter, it will take about 4-6 weeks for them.

Did a bit more shopping at several different stores........mostly for decor items: draperies, art work, etc., etc. Always something........

Returned back down here around 4pm......and just kind of "hung out" and relaxed this evening. Nothing doing........am doing some reading......haven't done that for some time, and I have stacks of books that I have on my list to read.

Meeting some friends in Rolla, MO tomorrow for lunch. They were band students of mine back in the '80's in Eldon, but now live in the Washington D.C. area/Virginia. I always visit them when I am in Washington....at least we get together for dinner, etc., etc. Sad to say, it has been two years since I have been over there......time goes way toooooo fast. They are back in Missouri for a brief visit with families......so, we will meet about halfway between Eldon and here for lunch.

Sure this is just a terribly interesting post tonight.......my mind is not very active or thoughtful....and not a damn thing that was interesting to discuss occurred today. I could discuss a bit more of the ultra sound, but think it might have to be censored......hehehee!!!

Soooo, rather than bore you more than I already have done, I will just say.....

Life is GREAT.....and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: