Monday, July 17, 2006

HOORAY ....HOORAY!!!!!! The Lappie is ALIVE!!!!

A BIG thanks to Dr. Brandon Hale for taking my sick and dying little lappie, giving it a needed transfusion by draining all of the wonderful stored information inside it, temporarily storing it in a secure place, and then re-energizing and recovering my lappie's Life by loading all of the programs that were inside it when it became mine.......and then transfusing the saved information back inside it......and voila .........it is working perfectly!!!!! How wonderful the little keys, which have my fingerprints all over them, feel........my fingers are rejoicing because they feel more natural on these keys........they are almost orgasmic with joy!!!!

Soooo, what else has happened with my day???? Well, it has been a day of attempting to remain cool (welllll, I'm ALWAYS "cool")........cool by temperature, that is. It has been VERY hot here, close to 100, and there is almost no breeze at anytime of the day. I know that this same horrific heat is all over the US......but doesn't one always think they are having the worse than anyone else???

This has been a day of thoughts, some planning for the days this week, and for the following weeks. Tomorrow is buy the burnt orange/terra cotta color paint for the living room walls, and also the white paint for the ceiling, which the 1st Lady informs me is the part of the room I will be painting (ceiling). I really don't give a damn what I have to paint......I just want to get this task completed to as close to perfection as possible!!!!!! I also have a Board of Education meeting tomorrow night and an appointment with a urologist for Friday morning. Still some more testing needed to see if it is a "growing problem" or a "going problem". I have also spent some time this afternoon getting back to my lappie and re-loading some of my own software onto it........things that didn't originally come with the lappie.

We do have an appointment in STL on Wednesday morning with a cabinet shop. Think we have arrived at a decision and will place an order for the damned kitchen cabinets within the week. Just want to nail down the exact costs.......as we have had bids from $8000 to $17,700 for the same small, small kitchen cabinets!!!!!!

I really did need to finish mowing the lawn this evening, however, it is just toooo damned hot. So, I watered the plants and tomatoes, sprayed for mosquitoes in the back yard/shrubs/plants/etc. and called it an evening for the outside work. "Wimp"....you say???? Well......perhaps so, however, at 63 years of age.........nothing I am called bothers me at all!!!! HAHAHA.......my skin is thick!!!!!

I look forward to the day in the very near future when our stick and brick will be totally finished and I can take TheHowserHouse (on wheels) and head out of this humid climate for dryer temps.!!!!

Soooo, with much joy and elation.......

Life IS GREAT.......and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!

No comments: