Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tues PM, Aug 24, 2010: UPDATE ON THIS MORNING'S POST: No problems today......!!

After writing this morning on this aging blog (over five years old), I made up my mind to reach the Dr.....and, after leaving a message at the receptionist, he called me within about 15 minutes. We talked and I told him what had occurred......he said it didn't sound like any infection, but I could come on down to Cape G and he would get me in about 1pm. I told him I would call by 11:30 if I was going to be there.....

However, I really did take it very easy today.......and, no pain, no spots.....just an almost regular day. We did go out for a late lunch here in town.....but, I have been fine all day. I really do dislike the word "bored/boring".....however, I am bordering on using that word to describe today and these past few weeks of inactivity!!!! I do suppose that is what is necessary to continue the good recovery I had been making until this past weekend......sooooo, I will just go back to laying around, doing very little physical activity, and let things heal. OK........that is what I am REALLY hoping will occur.......but, I will just have to take one day at a time...AND, if I should have the pain again.....I will be on my way to Cape G immediately to either get to my opthalomologist or to an ER at one of the good hospitals down there.....no doubt about that!!!

Soooo, not much else occurred.........and, as always......

LIFE IS REALLY GREAT!!!!!.....And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!

No comments: