Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday: Warm and cloudy.....

The last two days.....well, they have been just sort of those types of days when nothing much gets accomplished....nothing that you can even add to that infamous "to do" list as being "done!". The 1st Lady and I are still a wee bit on the tired side......not certain just why as it certainly was NOT a long flight(s) back here. Guess we just aren't as young as we used to be......??? PLEASE don't reply to that statement!!!!

We did go down to Cape yesterday to see Becky's home.....all new siding, new guttering, new front porch.....REALLY, REALLY looks GREAT!!!!! As her father homes the home, she just rents it from him, however....she had a lot of input into the new siding, etc., etc. The windows are all new....and the place just looks terrfic!!! We did spend the afternoon with Mike....and caught him up on our weeks trip south of the border.

Today, the 1st Lady left for her mother's home in Monroe City, MO.....where she will be joined by Dr. Jeni and children for the weekend. The 1st Lady will be up there until Thurday when she will return home.

Me??? I have been just dozing off and on today, reading a bit, redoing some of the pictures I took while in Mexico, and just generally doing.....NADA(nothing). I am hoping that tomorrow will be dry enough that I can get outside and do a bit of necessary yard work!

I will post some more pics when I finish this....and hopefully, they will not be repeats of those pics that I already posted on here while I had those few minutes online in Puerto Vallarta. If so.....you will have already skipped by them before you read this little post......sorry!!!

Sure do despise this darkness coming soooo early in the day!!! Makes for a depressing end to the afternoon...no matter if there is sun or clouds.....it is just toooooo early for darkness to descend upon us at 4:30pm....as I sit here and watch the sun disappear in the west.....UGH!!!

But.....as always...even with the disapearing sun.......

LIFE IS GREAT!!!!!.....And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!

1 comment:

Ms. Fiddlesticks said...

Life is great. Pull out your "seed catalogs" (just a figure of speech) and start planning some more trips. That usually brightens things up. I agree about the time change. I get sleepy around 7:00 which is way too early.
DF