Thursday, November 13, 2008

THURSDAY: Coffee with a good friend.......

The morning arrived and I felt as if I had not slept most of the night......suppose I ate tooooooo much last night and therefore, it was difficult to have a restful night. I will try to remember NOT to do that again!!!

About mid-morning, Michael Goldsmith came by for some coffee.........and I think we talked more than we drank coffee.......and, always about the topics of the day that most important for each of us. We use these times to bounce thoughts and ideas off of each other......as well as talk about our families. Always a GREAT way to begin the day when he comes by the stick/brick!!!

This afternoon, I took the Park Avenue up to get an oil change....it was a bit overdue. Then I stopped in at Sears and also at Lowe's to check on their refrigerators. That didn't take long as they really didn't have any that we were interested in.

Returning home.......the afternoon was about gone.....and soon the sun was gone....as well as the day. Nothing much happened today around TheHowserHouse. Seems like each day just morphs into the next one with no real differences noted. Tomorrow we will go to Cape to purchase/order a new stainless steel refrig....and get that finally taken care of.

A very quick day, today was.........a very ordinary day, today was......but, as always.....

LIFE IS REALLY, REALLY GREAT!!!!!.....And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: