Monday, November 10, 2008

Sunday/Monday: Not feeling on top of things....

Today and yesterday......well, for some damn reason my body has been telling me that all is not quite right with it. Yesterday......I awoke with that damn little guy inside my head hammering away.....and OMG, but he was there ALL day long.....he didn't even take a lunch or dinner break. He just kept pounding away.....but, you know, when it became evening and he should have been going home and taking the night off, he just kept pounding and hammering inside my head all night long!

Then today.......while the little man had left during the night, there seemed to be something inside my gut that all day long, it squeezed me tightly......some intense cramps. OK.....this is not something I usually feel, so it must be some little old bug inside there that is causing all of this unpleasantness!!!! Anyway........I feel certain that another good night's sleep will find my aging and evolving sagging hulk of me feeling much better tomorrow!!!!

And soooo, not much new to say other than the above paragraphs of bodily problems. But....you know......even with these little minor disturbances.......

LIFE IS REALLY, REALLY GREAT!!!!!!.....And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

And yes......our country is moving forward now since we are in "D"!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: