Saturday, June 19, 2010

FRI/SAT, July 18/19, 2010: And this ungodly hot/steamy weather continues.....

Nothing much to write about tonight........but, I wanted to let all of you faithful readers know that I am just fine......even though I have not been outside much. Today wasn't as bad as yesterday, and so, for a period of time, I drank my Fr. Roast coffee on the patio this morning. However, once that sun came up and over the house.....the heat came down quickly upon my 67 hairs and I made a decision to go back inside where it is always cooler.

Just got off of the phone with my USAF long-time friend, Bill Needy,.....whose son's wedding we attended last fall in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.......well, any way, Bill's wife is having severe heart problems and will under go heart surgery next week. Soooo, we talked for about 30 minutes as he explained the problems she has had in the past week......one, perhaps two heart attacks and so no more stents can be put inside her arteries as they are in such poor condition.....so, surgery is required. Not good news......to say the least.

The 1st Lady will return back here to the sticknbrick tomorrow after being gone for a week. I know she is ready to come back......and she will be here for a few weeks and then feel the need to return to spend some time with her 86 year old mother, who is never very well.

I checked with the Weather Channel .....and for the next ten days this ungodly heat and humidity is to be in place over SE Misery.....with the daily temps in the middle to upper 90's which will raise the head index to 105-110 degrees each day. WHEW........and this is still SPRING......still the month of June. This type of weather is usually in late July and August around here......sure as hell NOT in June!!!!

And soooooo, even with this HOT weather....

LIFE IS REALLY GREAT!!!!!!.....And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!

No comments: