Friday, November 02, 2007

Leaving in a few hours......

I very busy day....taking care of loose ends, paying a few bills that are not auto-deducted, and doing a few other things that needed to be done before I leave. Then cleaned out the Park Avenue, got some gas, and then I just finished putting my dress clothes, maps, XM Radio, and a few other needed items in it so I don't have to go in and out at 4-6 AM in the morning.

The 1st Lady is in Cape staying with our granddaughter while Becky is in STL with her ailing mother. The 1st Lady will take Rachel and her uncle Brian to STL in the morning and will then go on to Monroe City to spend a few days with her mother......before we depart for Egypt.

Then.....Jeremy is driving up tonight from Baton Rouge....and will arrive about the time I leave for Virginia in the morning. HAHA....we may meet each other at the door!!

Sooooo, I will close this and finish my preparations and climb into my horizontal position very soon.......hopefuly to get some sleep!!!?? Never a dull moment in TheHowserHouse..........but,

LIFE IS GREAT!!!!....And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr H.,

We just got on your blog to get the pictures you took while you here and read a little bit. The girls were VERY excited to see themselves on the internet. We read for a little while and looked at some of your family pictures...Very cool!.

We are SOOO glad you were able to stay with us...It was a blast!

Hope you have a wonderful trip to Egypt.

Love,
The Powers