Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Day 1.....I think.......my mind is mush...

Left F'town at 3:35.....and we were parked, shuttled, and checked in by 5:30!!!! GREAT time.....however, my mind is mush, my sagging hulk is REALLY sagging as I told a friend a minute ago.....and we are laying on a concrete bench waiting to check in at the Egyptian Airlines counter....which doesn't open until 2pm. Oh well............

Flt to NYC was super.......a small commuter jet.....and get this: ONLY 13 PEOPLE ON THE PLANE!!!! Yep.....I said 13......"my number"!!!!!!!!! Very quick, very smooth, very quiet.

Looked for wifi here at JFK....and finally am piggybacking onto Northwest Airlines wifi......somehow. Anyway....it is FREE.....and not $7.95 for one day here. Just don't want to run down my battery, so will close for now. It is 30 minutes until checkin time......and then another wait for a few hours. Sooooo, perhaps more from this wandering hulk and the 1st Lady later.....?????

Even with the long, long day....already......

LIFE IS GREAT!!!!!.....And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: