Friday, July 01, 2005

Wow.....Another great day!!

After an unrestful night w/my hardened splint hitting my sleeping body alllll night, the day was great. As you can see from the pics....we drove out into WY. hills and looked at the landscape......and all the gorgeous colors that are in the dirt, hills, and valleys. Sometimes it just doesn't look real.

SURE getting tired of this damn shitty splint on my arm......just gets in my way ALL the time.....eating, showering, shaving, driving, crapping!!!! Fingers are still swollen....my skin looks like alligator....and it is beginning to smell.....CRAP!!!!!

The evening was great fun with my friend from almost 40 years ago and his wife joining us for a BBQ at TheHowserHouse. When the 1st Lady and I were married, he was my Best Man. Many memories were discussed and laughed about......think our wives learned something about the 2 of us and our youthful escapades.

Some pics are online from today.....

No comments: