Sunday, July 10, 2005

Springfield, MO

SATURDAY, JULY 9

Well, here we are in west Springfield, MO….and it is “extended service” on Verizon….and I cannot get my mobile internet service thru my cell phone!!!!! What a bummer.

We left St. Joe this morning about 9:30am and arrived here about 2:45pm. Checked into the KOA here….a pretty nice one. Had “lupper”….mid afternoon lunch/supper.…and then went into town to a couple of stores before we headed to a theater where we saw “War of the Worlds”
A pretty good movie……as are most of S Spielberg’s. The little girl really upstaged everone else…..she was just super. I have seen her on a couple of early morning talk shows and it is difficult to believe that she is only 11 yars old!!

We are headed to Branson tomorrow morning to stay until Friday morning. The good dentist should join us later in the day, bringing with her Rachel, Meghan, and Ava. This should be a HowserHouseful.

MEDICAL REPORT: Had an awful night last night……guess I twisted my splinted arm
wile sleeping because I woke up in horrible pain..…and it wouldn’t stop. Finally got up around 6am and took some Excedrin Migraine which helped….a couple of hours later. It must be Hell to get old(er) and have some kind of pain all the time!!! UGH!

I did call Dr. Van Ness of Farmington and get an appt. for when I get home. His appt. secretary was surprised that I wasn’t in a cast by now. Mt hand and fingers are still swollen….think perhaps I possibly sprained something BESIDES breaking my arm???
I can STILL hear the crack in my mind when I hit that boulder with my wrist/arm.

I will attempt to get this posted in the morning in the KOA office as they have WiFi there to use. Sure hope I can get service in Branson!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dakota Fanning is amazing. She is very mature for her age. Hope your arm starts to feel better.