Monday, July 18, 2005

A day at home......

Monday…..A full day at home.

Yep…..it has been a day of bringing into the house on the foundation the items that must be shared between both TheHowserHouses……particularly clothes and food stocks that we didn’t use over the past 50 days. However, we left many canned goods, etc. in the rv as we plan to go over to Indiana at the end of next week for a few days.

We also spent a few hours going thru 7 weeks of accumulated mail which the P.O. had been holding for us. It filled TWO of those P.O. carrying boxes……it was a HUGE amount of mail.

Took care of some needed replies to a few of the 32 phone messages that had been recorded. I did not retrieve them while we were gone as I figured that if the message was important, the caller would have my cell number or my email address……and none were that timely nor important.

Received an email from a good friend….a former student who lives in Vegas….inviting me to his Eldon H.S. 20 year class reunion. The class want a few of their teachers……guess they want to see how we look….if we are still alive….haha. Actually, I am really looking forward to attending and seeing former….old…band members.

I’m posting a pic of the stream that my leg fell into which threw me against that damnable boulder which broke my arm. Happens to be one of my favorite streams in the Big Horns.
Soooo, will post the doc’s opinion on my arm tomorrow….sure it will not be lethal for me!!! Do hope surgery is not required!!!!!!!!!

Later…….

No comments: