Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Not a pleasant day....

Tuesday……Is this the Tropics???

A busy morning……..just sitting in the Dr.’s office waiting to be called into the inner sanctum to be examined……an hour and a half later than scheduled. Oh well……at least I did get in!
Off came the splint….and then the intense pain returned in massive waves which rolled over my ripening body(aging). I got up to walk to the X-RAY room and the pain became soooo bad they sat me down and brought in a wheel chair…..I almost passed out as my sexy legs began to buckle under me. WOW…..as bad as the day it broke…3.5 weeks ago.

Took the X -rays, wheeled me back to the little “private” costly examining rm. And then saw the bone man. He said that all was going well, healing of the break was making progress, and then a regular cast was put on my arm……WITHOUT having to have that damn 90 degree angle of my elbow put in the cast…..THAND GOD…and the dr.

Do not have to return for four weeks…….good or bad???? A long time to continue wearing a cast after 3.5 weeks in the hard splint…….and four more weeks of wearing a plastic bag to take a shower. My leftie is making advances in shaving my loose, flabby, facial skin…..my teeth are getting a good brushing with the l.h……and I can finally get the deodorant under my left arm, not to mention taking better care of the other bodily necessity on the south side!!!!!

Now…..this damn dripping weather!!! It is soooo hot and humid here….and it rains almost every evening, as it did last night AND this evening. Everything just drips…..including this old man. I HATE THIS TYPE OF WEATHER!!!! (Kathy /Jamie….I don’t know how you have managed to spend the summer in Mexico)

I have felt like some damn weakling ever since I almost passed out this morning. Can’t believe I let that pain take total control of my body and my mind…..plus it really did me in physically for the rest of the day. WEIRD!!!! SHIT…..it can’t be age, can it?????? If that is the case, then I had better get my living will finished ASAP.

Sooooo, better get busy with right now……….until tomorrow……

No comments: