Sunday, October 03, 2010

Sunday, Oct 3, 2010: Three days.......where to???

OMG.....I didn't realize that I had not posted since last Thursday......WOW!!!! My Life is just rapidly flying by, and I don't even realize it. Weeeelllllllll, that is not quite the case, as I do realize just how old I am!

Nothing much here from TheHowserHouse........it is has been very calm and VERY cool, almost cold. But.....God forbid, I will NOT complain about the cool/cold weather after the hottest, most uncomfortable summer I can remember.....never!!!!

Friday, we went to Cape, I picked up my prescription sunglasses, went to see Becky, and then we all went to visit with Mike. Later, we did get to see Rachel after she was home from school. We will pick her up at school at noon on Thursday, and then drive down to Atlanta that afternoon/evening where we will spend the night and go on down to Disney World on Friday.

But....back to the three "lost" days: Saturday (yesterday), the 1st Lady left to make a trip up to see her Mother for a few days. I puttered around the house as there was no sun, and the breeze out of the north dropped the temps down into the low 50's for most of the day. Watched some tv, caught up on some shows we had put on the DVR while we were back east, and just generally had a nice, quiet day.

Today??? Well, I have not been able to find anyone who would mow Corky Bollinger's yard....and, since it was getting taller, I jumped in about noon and spent the next three hours mowing it for her. She will return home this next Saturday...and I will then let her locate someone....perhaps from her church....that can mow it. I would go ahead and do it for her, but we will be gone sooo much this fall, that I am afraid I will not be around when it needs to be cut.

This afternoon after I finished mowing, I had a glass of my dark red medicine.......definitely needed a dose after the mow job......and then read for a while. This evening, I watched The Amazing Race.....and then took care of some items for our planned trip to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina in November. We are gong to a Cedar Creek RV rally over there and then plan to spend a few days extra in that area of the country before returning here for the Turkey Day!!

And sooooo,......as always.......

LIFE IS JUST REALLY, REALLY GREAT!!!!!.....And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!!

No comments: