Saturday, June 25, 2005

A one-armed day......

The title says it all!! I/we didn't do much today......didn't sleep too much last night as i kept waking up feeling like i had a bag of cement on top of me.....my heavy arm!!!! Most of the day I sat outside and read, visited with many of the other campers who are here as soooo many stopped by 2 see how i was feeling. Such wonderful friendly people!!

The weather was PERFECT!!!!

I'm reading a good book which is taking up my time.......but from time 2 time I find my mind thinking about the trout swimming in the streams....just waiting for a little dry fly from TheHowserHouse!!!!!

We took a walk around the southern half of the tiny town this evening.....and when we returned 2 TheHowserHouse, a young couple who had been trout fishing all day from the cg had brought me their largest trout....cleaned and ready 2 freeze!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a nice gesture.

Well.......that was our day.......terribly interesting, wasn't it????

Perhaps 2morrow will be more interesting.

No comments: